FIRST® LEGO® League (FLL®) and Junior FIRST LEGO Leagues (Jr.FLL®) are exciting and fun global robotics programs, designed to ignite an enthusiasm for discovery of the basic principles of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) in children, ages 6 to 14.
Arizona FIRST LEGO League
FIRST LEGO League is an exciting and fun global robotics program, designed to ignite an enthusiasm for discovery of the basic principles of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) in children, ages 9 to 14.
FLL uses theme-based challenges to help young students discover the fun in solving real-world problems through robots, research projects and teamwork. FLL emphasizes learning, community involvement and friendly sportsmanship.
Learn more about FIRST Lego League
Arizona Junior FIRST LEGO League
For children ages 6-9, Junior FIRST LEGO League captures young children’s curiosity and directs it toward discovering the wonders of science and technology.
This program features a real-world scientific concept to be explored through research, teamwork, construction, and imagination. Guided by adult Coaches, teams use LEGO bricks to build a model that moves and develop a Show Me Poster to illustrate their journey. Children get to:
- Design and build a challenge-related model using LEGO components
- Create a Show Me Poster and practice presentation skills
- Explore challenges facing today’s scientists
- Discover real-world math and science
- Begin developing teamwork skills
- Choose to participate in expos and showcases
- Engage in team activities guided by Jr. FLL Core Values
Learn more about Jr FLL