Are you interested in sharing your story with a group of students comprised of young women, first generation students, and those of financial need that are interested in engineering?
Then become a mentor for Young Engineers Shape the World! As a mentor, you can be involved in any or all of the following, depending on your preferences and availability:
- Present a brief talk about your field of interest at Saturday workshops
- Informational interviews with students
- Reverse career fair events
- Discussion panel at a YESW event
- Offer a tour of your industry/workplaces
- Be filmed for a brief informational video to be included in activities and online media