Support Young Engineers Shape the World (YESW)
Are you interested in sharing your story with a group of students comprised of young women, first generation students, and those of financial need that are interested in engineering?
Then become a mentor for Young Engineers Shape the World (YESW). As a mentor, you can be involved in any/all of the following, depending on your preferences:
- Present a brief talk about your field of interest at Saturday workshops
- Informational interviews with students
- Reverse career fair events (e.g. Evening with Engineers)
- Discussion panel at a YESW event (e.g. YESW Kickoff Conference or Closing Banquet)
- Offer a tour of your industry/workplaces
- Be filmed for a brief informational video to be included in activities and online media
Invest Your Time
As a mentor, you will help support students through a variety of opportunities at 3 ASU campuses and the Tolleson High School District Office, and assist the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering in fostering awareness and appreciation of all disciplines of engineering. We are seeking passionate people who want to help guide and empower young women and students from diverse backgrounds through engineering activities, career exploration and identity development. If this sounds like you, please submit the YESW Volunteer Intake Form. A representative from the program will contact you shortly after receiving your information.