TEE@ASU (formerly National Summer Transportation Institute)
All camps are full. We are no longer accepting applications.
Are you an Arizona high school student interested in learning more about engineers and the ways in which they impact our world and society? The Summer Transportation Institute will engage you in projects and field trips that demonstrate how all types of engineers (from aerospace to software) plan and maintain our systems of transportation around the state of Arizona. Spend five nights and five days living on the Arizona State University Tempe campus and learn how all types of engineers (from aerospace to software) plan and maintain our systems of transportation around the state. This program is funded by the National Summer Transportation Institute and is FREE of charge to participants.
• Must be an Arizona resident
• Must be entering grades 10, 11, or 12 in fall 2018
• Minimum unweighted GPA: 2.5
BEFORE beginning this application, please have the following information ready to enter or upload:
- your unweighted cumulative GPA
- your most current unofficial transcripts
- A letter of recommendation from a high school math or science teacher on school letterhead
- A one-page letter of interest explaining:
- Why you are a good fit for the program
- What you hope to learn from the experience
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Application will close when all weeks are full.
Share this opportunity with others by downloading our flier.
Summer 2018 camp dates:
All camps are currently full.
|June 17-22 – FULL|
|June 24-29 – FULL|
|July 8-13 – FULL|
|CANCELLED – July 15-20|