Summer Engineering Experience: SEE@ASU
Join other motivated high school juniors and seniors for an exciting introduction to the engineering profession, faculty, students and the innovative programs offered at the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering. You’ll get a taste of the university experience, learn more about more about academic expectations and university life, and start to think about how you might take advantage of the many opportunities available to our engineering students.
Explore ASU’s Engineering & Technology Programs
Explore all our majors and schools and gain a better understanding of what it means to be an engineer:
- Visit research labs and learn about undergraduate research opportunities at the university and in industry.
- Test your creative problem-solving skills with fun, hands-on team projects.
- Discover how engineers really work, and how you, as an engineer, can take on some of the greatest challenges facing our society and make a world of difference.
Session 1: June 22-26, 2020
Session 2: July 6-10, 2020
Who Can Attend: High school students entering their junior or senior year during Fall 2020
To be eligible, you must:
- Be entering your junior or senior year of high school in Fall 2020
- Have maintained a 2.75 unweighted GPA in all your academic classes in high school. Transcripts must be provided to complete registration
Residential or nonresidential camp options
Residential students live in Tooker House for the duration of the camp.
Cost: $650 (includes $25 nonrefundable registration fee + $625 program participation fee)
Nonresidential students are dropped off and picked up on a daily basis.
Cost: $350 (includes $25 nonrefundable registration fee + $325 program participation fee)
- Refunds for program participation fees are available until May 23, 2020
- Scholarships/Fee Waivers: Students can apply for SEE@ASU Scholarships/Fee Reduction Waivers from February 3, 2020 – April 1, 2020, through our SEE@ASU Scholarship application ONLY. Camp applications must be submitted for a Scholarship/Fee Reduction Waiver application to be reviewed. If you are completing a Scholarship/Fee Waiver, when completing your SEE@ASU application, select “pay by check.” If a balance is required after reviewing your scholarship/fee waiver request, you will be notified how to update the payment information at that time.
If you have questions about SEE@ASU, please email email@example.com