Summer Engineering Experience: SEE@ASU
Get a taste of the university experience this summer: visit labs, meet faculty and work on teams solving real problems. You can play a major role in shaping the world of tomorrow—find out how at the Fulton Schools of Engineering at ASU.
July | High school students entering their senior year
Join other motivated high school seniors for an exciting introduction to the engineering profession, faculty, students and the innovative programs offered at the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering. Learn more about academic expectations and university life, and start to think about how you might take advantage of the many opportunities available to our engineering students.
During your week at ASU, you’ll visit research labs and learn about undergraduate research opportunities at the university and in industry. You’ll test your creative problem-solving skills with fun, hands-on team projects. It’s a great way to discover how engineers really work, and how you, as an engineer, can take on some of the greatest challenges facing our society and make a world of difference.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be entering your senior year of high school in fall 2018.
- Have maintained a 3.0 GPA in all of your academic classes in high school.
- $650 ($25 non-refundable registration fee, $625 program participation fee) RESIDENTIAL: Living on ASU Tempe Campus
- $350 ($25 non-refundable registration fee, $325 program participation fee) NON RESIDENTIAL: Dropped off & Picked up Daily
- Refunds for program participation fees are available until July 2, 2018
July 9-13, 2018
July 16-20, 2018
- Priority application deadline: May 1st, 2018
- Final application deadline: June 1st, 2018
- Transcripts must be provided to complete registration
If you have questions, please contact Kaely Graham