Team mentors support team learning and success throughout an entire season. This is probably the most rewarding volunteer duty, but it’s also a big commitment. Please contact FultonSchools@asu.edu to volunteer.
Tournament volunteers can be nontechnical support and technical (judges and referees). Nontechnical volunteers are asked to volunteer for two hours or longer. Technical volunteers sign up for the entire day, but you get breaks! See the list below for job descriptions and find the best volunteer fit for you.
A complete list of volunteer roles and descriptions available here.
Nontechnical (shifts of two hours or longer)
- Registration/Information Desk ( PDF)
- Queuing (PDF) (People Movers!)
- Team Practice Area
- Scoring/Timekeeping (PDF)
Technical (Full tournament shift of 8 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Research Project Judge (Evaluate a 5 minute project presentation with Q & A)
- Teamwork/Core Values Judge (Evaluate teamwork skills with Q & A)
- Robot Technical Judge (Evaluate a team’s robot in a 15-minute Q & A)
- Referee (Willing to learn FLL robot game scoring)
For questions regarding volunteering, please contact FultonSchools@asu.edu.
Sign up to volunteer
Learn about more Fulton Schools Outreach Opportunities: