Arizona FIRST LEGO League
How to Register
The Registration Process in a Nutshell
1. Register your team at https://my.usfirst.org/fll/tims/site.lasso. Submit your background screening.
2. Invite an alternate coach. Make sure he or she accepts the invitation and submits his or her background check.
3. Pay your $225 fee. FIRST W-9 Form – for school districts that need it.
4. Once the fee is paid and BOTH coaches (you and one other person) have passed the screening, the portal to order materials from LEGO Education will open on the team summary page in the “Product Ordering” section. Clicking the “Order” button will take you to the LEGO Education site to order your field setup kit ($75 + tax and shipping), robot ($499 + tax and shipping).
5. The final step is registering for a tournament ($95). This is done through ASU. ***In Arizona, you cannot register for tournaments in TIMS!!! The registration form for tournaments will be available at http://outreach.engineering.asu.edu/azfll//tournaments/on September 1, 2016.