Arizona FIRST LEGO League
2015-2016 FLL Jr. Kit Grant
What is the Jr.FLL Grant?
Each year through a Grant provided by Junior FIRST LEGO League, start up kits for Jr. FLL Teams are awarded to affiliated partners like Arizona State University. These kits are then distributed through Arizona State University Schools of Engineering K-12 Outreach program to Teams throughout Arizona. Kits are assigned to teams and programs that show need, and a desire to build/run a sustainable Jr. FLL Program.
Criteria for Receiving Kits through the Junior FIRST LEGO League Grant:
- Have an account with FIRST and two registered FIRST approved Coaches (Link)
- Fill out Registration form (Link)
- Be able to commit to having team present at an “Official” Junior FLL EXPO in the 2015-2016 calendar year.
- Be an active member of the Arizona Jr. FLL Family through social and group interaction.
Timeline for Registration and Kit distribution:
- Registration opens 12/21/2015
- Registration closes 01/15/2016
- Selected Teams Notified 01/18/2016
- Follow up information and confirmation due by 01/22/2016
- Kits Codes Distributed by 01/29/2016 (Once you have code Teams then place order and materials are delivered to Team location)