Welcome to FLL Jr. (First Lego League Junior)
The Arizona Jr. FLL is a great program for teachers, parents, after school, clubs or extra curricular programs. It a wonderful platform for students ages 4-6 years old to work as team to solve problems and better understand our world. Each year a challenge is presented by the FIRST program. This challenge acts as the center piece of a teams work.
The Jr. FLL program is currently ran out of the K-12 Outreach Program with the Ira Fulton Schools of Engineering. Your contact for questions and concerns can be directed to your Arizona Jr. FLL contact Hilary Mitchell at email@example.com.
What is Jr. FLL?
FLL Jr. is a celebration of hard work, enthusiasm, and exploration. The program encompasses the skills and knowledge of the FIRST LEGO League, through a less competitive event that allows students to showcase their innovative ideas. Interested in starting a team? No problem! Just follow the steps below…
- Create an account with FIRST if you are a new user then…
- Become a Certified Coach through FIRST
- Designate your Assistant Coach and have them become certified too!
- Register a Team and Get Started (View our registration walkthrough, HERE)…
- 4-6 years in age with up to 6 students on a team.
- Use kits, and old or new Legos – your imagination is your guide!
- Use the yearly challenge to help in your adventure.
- Do some research and build.
- Participate in an EXPO
- Minimal Registration Fee.
- Teams present to judges a show me board (tri-fold science fair style with all information team researched)
- Team show their work to peers and learn from others.
- There are 3-4 Official EXPOS each year.